300 Series Stainless Steel
Alloy Materials & Aluminum (brush finish only)
Carbon-free handling equipment for manipulating stainless material.
Our TURN-KEY service means we can procure, fabricate and polish material to your exact specifications. Our volume purchasing capabilities help us lock-in the best pricing possible for our clients.
PIPE, TUBE, FLAT & ROUND BAR POLISHING
CMPI impeccably polishes stainless of all shapes and sizes.
From hand tools to unique in-house machinery, we have the people and the equipment to polish and ship your product on time and to your specification. We'll ask the important questions up front, like how the material will be used and if there's a sample finish you'd like us to match. Our customers demand a large range of polishing solutions. If you need speed, accuracy, and dependability from your polishing source, look no further than CMPI.
Need your polished tubing cut and welded to spec with finishes ground down to flush? We can do that. Our diverse capabilities with stainless make us the best one-stop polishing and fabrication shop in the nation,
Pipe, Tube, & Bar Polishing Capabilities
- 3 to 60 RA,
- 50 to 400 Grit,
- #3 to #7
- NOMMA finishes & guidelines for architectural applications
- Protective PVC application services
- Guaranteed Sanitary, Pit & Crevice-Free (on request).
- Interior (ID) and Exterior (OD) Pipe & Tube Polishing
- Angle Polishing - Partial or Full, Flats & Edges
- Fitting Polishing
- Fabrication, Weldment & Special Shape Polishing
- Round Bar Polishing
- Square and Rectangle Tube Polishing
- Structural Shape, Channel & Beam Polishing
- Architectural Polishing
- Extreme length or size? No problem!
Our standard packaging protects your material in-transit with common carriers. If you require special shipping arrangements, our in house experts will ensure that your material is safe and sound.
- Standard: 3 mil white laser PVC film
- Standard: Fluted cardboard covering
- Standard: Skidded with corner-guards
- Special skidding and crating available upon request
- High impact packaging upon request
Curious about our quality? Our work speaks for itself!
CLICK IMAGES TO ENLARGE | VIEW CMPI PHOTO GALLERY
Our standards are your specifications.
There's a reason that CMPI has developed strong partnerships in so many industries. Our stainless polishing and fabrications are utilized by mixer tank and pressure vessel shops, industrial pharmaceutical companies, and high end architectural contractors around the nation, and that's just naming a few. Get in touch, and let us help you build something brilliant.
All applicable materials we provide have MTR's on file. As necessary, our materials and workmanship are in compliance with ASME and AWS guidelines.
Disclaimer: CMPI polishing of customer supplied fabrications described on this page does not remove a uniform amount of base material. All described materials could have thinning of the material from the polishing process. Therefore, CMPI does not imply nor accept customer required minimum thickness/dimensional requirements unless approved in writing at time of order.